Author Registration deadline: September 30, 2018
Online Registration website: (will open by 1st September)
- Member: CAD 800
- Student: CAD 500
Registration for delegates includes:
– Access to all conference technical sessions
– Conference kit including a copy of proceedings on electronic media (delivered on site)
– Internet Wi-Fi
– Gala Dinner
– Welcome Reception
- Author registration includes the publication fees of one paper
- Students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status.
- Each paper requires one registration. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the official proceedings.
- Disclaimer: The registrant acknowledges that she/he has no right to put damage claims against the organizers should the holding of the conference be hindered or prevented by any unexpected events or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate program changes. With registration, the registrant accepts this proviso.
- Cancellation policy: There will be no refunds of conference paper registration fees after 15 October 2018.