It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 7th edition of the 2018 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport (IEEE ICALT 2018), which will be hosted on 9-12 December 2018 by École de Technologie Superieure (ÉTS), in collaboration with the REGIM-Lab. (University of Sfax, Tunisia) and the University of Valenciennes (France).
IEEE ICALT 2018 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS), IEEE Montreal Section, and IEEE Tunisia Section. (pending approval)
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd editions were organized in Tunisia. Then, the conference moved to France (2015), to Poland (2016), and to Indonesia (2017).
IEEE ICALT 2018 aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners working in industry and academia to provide them with a platform to report on the latest developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends, and research findings as well as initiatives related to Logistics & Transport and their applications.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Papers are invited in all areas of Logistics and Transport including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM): Procurement and Supply, Service Operations and Performance, Supply Chain Management Development, Forecasting, Sustainable Supply Chain, Risk Supply Chain Management, Product Development, Information Systems, Supply Chain Configuration, Supply Chain Management Performance, Global Supply Chain Management, Production and Delivery Synchronization, Technology/Application for Supply Chain, Technology Management, E-Business and E-Commerce, Energy Engineering Facilities Planning and Management, Performance Management, Human Factors and Ergonomy, Lean and Six Sigma, Modeling and Simulation, Quality Control and Management, Reliability and Maintenance, Sustainability and Green Systems, Strategic Alliances, Production and Material Flows, Warehouse and Distribution
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS): Advanced transportation information and communication systems, Cloud computing and big data in transportation, Data warehousing and data/web mining, Future intelligent systems, Future mobility, Multimodal intelligent transport systems and services, Personalized driver and traveler support systems, Pervasive and ubiquitous computing in logistics, Real Time Identification and tracking, Simulation and forecasting models, Spatio-temporal traffic pattern recognition, Systems’ interoperability and integration, Connected vehicles of the future, Spatial-Temporal, Traffic Pattern Recognition, Location Based Services, Evaluation of Road Safety Situation, Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management, Traffic Management, Emissions, Noise, Environment, Driver and Traveler Support Systems, Vision, and Environment Perception
- Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC): Advances in Optimization Models, Algorithms & Platforms, Advances in Optimization Models, Algorithms & Platforms, Enterprise-Wide Optimization, Integrated planning and control of logistic nodes and their processes, Inventory Management, Logistics and Distribution Networks, Process Operations, Planning and Scheduling, Simulation-Optimization, Supply Chain Optimization, Sustainable design and operations of logistics facilities, Theoretical and empirical analysis of logistics operations, Transportation, Logistics & Distribution Networks, Mathematical Finance, Pricing & Forecasting
- Logistics Systems and Services (LSS): Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing in Logistics, Decision Support Systems, Software Agent Based Systems, Data Warehousing and Data/Web Mining, Systems Interoperability and Integration, Big Data & Logistics, Nomad and Distributed Embedded Systems, ICTS services design and management, ICTS services standards, locating, composition, and bundling, RFID
- Industrial Engineering (IE): Decision Making Under Uncertainty, Production and inventory management, Quality Engineering/Management and Productivity, Project Control and Management, Maintenance and Reliability, Healthcare Systems Engineering, Firm Management Systems (Strategic, Human Resource, Knowledge, Processes, …), Industry-Specific Case Studies (Oil and Gas, Energy, Automobile, Banking, …), Safety Engineering, Ergonomy and Environment, Design of Service, Manufacturing and Automation Systems, Applications Of Information Technology In Decision Making and Firm Management, Financial Engineering/Management and Economic Analysis
- Paper submission: 30 July 2018
- Acceptance notification: 15 September 2018
- Camera Ready Submission: 30 September 2018
- Author Registration deadline: 30 September 2018
Authors of some selected accepted papers presented at ICALT will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for consideration in related international Journals.