The working language of the Conference is English and all printed material, presentations, and discussions will be in English.
The material submitted to IEEE ICALT’2017 must be original, previously unpublished, and not considered for publication elsewhere. Authors may submit their work to a Symposium, a Special Session, or a Workshop.
All papers will be blindly peer-reviewed by three reviewers. Abstracts or incomplete papers will not be reviewed.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (under approval) .
Interested authors are requested to submit the electronic version of their paper(s) in PDF format, via the online submission system.
- Special Session & Workshops Proposals deadline : 15 December 2016
- Paper Submission deadline: 31 January 2017
- Paper Acceptance Notification date: 30 March 2017
- Final Paper Submission & Registration deadline: 30 April 2017
- Early Payment: 30 April 2017