Important steps for Authors:
To complete your final paper submission, please follow carefully the following steps:
Please see the reviewers’ comments, which are intended to help you to improve your paper for final publication. The listed comments should be addressed, as acceptance is conditional on appropriate response to the requirements and comments. The conference requires that the submitted manuscript is solely from the author’s own work and not from the work of others, unless explicit permission has been granted. This includes text, figures and tables. Information from published articles must always be cited explicitly. Proper citation is to give the credit to the work that is originally published, not to follow-up work or reviews. Citations should be given close to the information within the sentences or at the end of the sentence, not after several sentences or near the end of the paragraph. Even when citations are given, exact copying of a whole sentence or paragraphs should be indicated by quotation marks. Furthermore, reuse of part of a published figure or table requires a copyright permission from the publishers that hold the rights. All re-published figures and tables should explicitly indicate the original source. Camera-Ready Submission: Final Manuscripts are to be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
Please follow the steps below:
1. IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format: Create your manuscript as specified in the template provided. The title, author names, affiliations etc. should strictly follow the format. Please don’t use author titles (Dr. Prof. etc.) in front of names and also avoid using positions (Professor, Lecturer, Scholar etc.). The title shall be in Normal fonts (not capitals). IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings <Link>. Proof read and check layout of paper. All papers submitted through the web site are considered to be in final form and ready for publication. Do not submit your paper until you are ready. A good suggestion is to have a few colleagues review your paper to provide final remarks on its suitability before submitting it through the web site.
– Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website. (www.pdf-express.org). Click on the link « New Users – Click Here » and fill in your information. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 41606XP ).
– Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file (doc, tex) into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
– Please note that PDF Xpress only creates the PDF files for you, and you should still submit the converted file at the conference online submission system.
2. Camera ready sumission: After completion of the above steps, please submit your final camera ready paper (PDF) using your Easychair account at: https://easychair.org/account/signin.cgi
Select « proceedings author » role –> Papers (main menu) –> Update this paper (upper right corner) –> Submit a New Version
4. Registration : Each paper requires one author registration. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the official proceedings archived on IEEE Xplore.